05 September 2011

leaves ,my life, and other stuff

Today is Monday, September 5th, 2011. Why did I just tell you that? Because it's September already,everyone!!! SEPTEMBER! Where did that come from? The leaves are changing, and fall is in the air.
 I started school today. Since I'm homeschooled, we just decided to ahead and do it. That way, we don't have to do it on Friday.
  To tell you the truth, I'm really excited. I love school, I really do. I like learning. So it'll be fun. Really crazy, though. Lots of work.
  We just got back from a relaxing couple of days at our family's cabin in the mountains. I love to go up there. It's very rustic, and very peaceful. It is right on a creek, so the last sound before you go to bed, and the first sound when you wake up is the roaring, powerful voice of the water.
  The cabin is surrounded by trees, and the night sky above those towering evergreens is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. It's a black velvet background, studded with sparkling diamond-like stars. The moon hangs over the peak of the nearest mountain like a giant pearl, hung from an invisible chain.
  Our cabin is one of my favorite places on earth. 
 
Up a nearby river

                                                    The creek outside the door

See why I love it?
 This was a pretty random post. :-) Just some stuff going on with me. I'm missing you all. Those of you who I know, e-mail me! If I don't know you, leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my writing. (All of you comment, actually, please!)

2 comments: