10 June 2012

for when you are drowning in the emptiness

One thing I have discovered over time is that I am not always filled.

Sometimes I am empty.
I remember writing during one such time
David asked You where he could go from Your spirit.
I'd like to know where to find it. 
The emptiness begins to ache.
You start to echo around in it.

You start to lose hope.

It isn't what I want.

But,
at times when I am put into a situation where I don't know what I'm supposed to say,
He speaks.

I certainly don't.
He comes,
fills me,
consumes.

Always.
Maybe later then we'd like,
but always.

Also, though,
you are never alone,
never truely empty.
He's always walking beside you.
Sometimes the fog is just to thick to tell.
Seek Him
Seek His face.
Be in good standing before Him.

He always fills when it will further His name.
When we are drowning.

 But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. This will result in your being witnesses to them.  But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.
(Luke 21:12-14)

A promise for us.
When we need words,
He will give them.

Do not worry about what you will say.

Be in good standing before God.

Do not worry after that,
whether you are filled,
empty,
in between.

He will speak for you,
and through you,

Because you are His.

Love:)

R

No comments:

Post a Comment