31 March 2013

our ever present hope

Do you think I’d do this if I wasn’t convinced of your resurrection and mine as guaranteed by the resurrected Messiah Jesus? Do you think I was just trying to act heroic when I fought the wild beasts at Ephesus, hoping it wouldn’t be the end of me? Not on your life! It’s resurrection, resurrection, always resurrection, that undergirds what I do and say, the way I live. If there’s no resurrection, “We eat, we drink, the next day we die,” and that’s all there is to it. But don’t fool yourselves.
1 Corinthians 15:31-32

It's resurrection. Yes,
This day,
It's our hope.

Resurrection Sunday?

This is the basis of our faith.

We have to allow our conviction of the resurrection to permeate everything we do, or, as Paul says, what good is it?
Nothing matters without both our hope for resurrection,
and,
more importantly,
Christ.
His life,
his death,
his resurrection.

Friend,
Never fool yourself.

It's all resurrection.


Happy Easter!

Love:)

R

No comments:

Post a Comment